- Automated video recording of passing vehicles
- Reliable identification of the driver and passenger through the windscreen
- Fast video investigation by PerIS software package
- High-resolution camera technology for the best possible image quality
- Recording of video sequences by day and by night through laser-based illumination
- Unaffected by the position of the sun
- Data reduction through event-controlled recording
- Encrypted transmission of video data
- PerIS is available as a fixed installation or a mobile version
Event controlled Video Monitoring System with Software Aided Person and Licence Plate Recognition
The person identification system PerIS has been specially developed in order to be able to capture event-controlled, high-resolution and evidence-safe video recordings at any time of day or night.
PerIS enables the reliable identification of the driver and the vehicle licence plate and suppreses potential reflections through the windscreen. Using a laser-based illumination paired with a high-resolution camera enables high-quality recordings alongside high recognition rates while being virtually unaffected by the sun‘s position, indepentent from the time of day. The system‘s camera is triggered only if movement in front of the system is detected. Thus, the volume of data is greatly reduced when compared to continuous recording.
PerIS offers multiple options for automated image processing, transmission and analysis. In general a simple and fast investigation is possible thanks to the automated analysis and the structured storage. Depending on the configuration the software assists with automated face detection and license plate recognition. Further the software can execute an automated face identification.
PerIs complies with apllicable legal privacy regulations and hence is well suited for operation in different locations. Tihs is achieved through case-based and retrograde analysis of recordings and an automated deletion of video files following the expiration of a pre-defined storage period.
The PerIS system is available with stationary columns or as a mobile version and is therefore suitable for various locations.